Home > Humor > The Santa Myth

The Santa Myth

December 25th, 2011 Leave a comment Go to comments

First off,  Santa was not run over by a reindeer. Whoever started that rumor is just plain sick.  Likely came from one of them Easterners.  No, this is diabolic and destructive of social custom.   I am sorry to have to report it.

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December.
Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa’s reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.
We should’ve known……
ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

Truth and Fairness doctrine requires the following addition.

The Origin of the White Wedding Dress
IT TOOK A VERY BRAVE MAN TO WRITE THIS….
IT TAKES AN EVEN BRAVER ONE TO FORWARD IT….!!
A son asked his mother the following question:’ Mom, why are wedding dresses white? ‘
The mother looks at her son and replies:’ Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure.’

The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father.

‘ Dad why are wedding dresses white? ‘

The father looks at his son in surprise and says:

‘Son, household appliances always came in white.’

(May he rest in peace)

Merry Christmas,  Happy Chanukah, Bright Kwanzaa

and best wishes for 2012

Categories: Humor Tags:
  1. December 26th, 2011 at 10:20 | #1

Merry Christmas and all the other holiday wishes to you!

2. Josie
    December 26th, 2011 at 10:36 | #2

Merry merry Christmas – and happy boxing day.

3. December 26th, 2011 at 16:20 | #3

I’ve forgotten what you wrote. Did you buy this domain from godaddy or one of those domain sites? When I go there, it says first year is $XX, but that implies it could be different the following years. True or not?

4. December 26th, 2011 at 16:37 | #4

My site is on a server that I lease. That company holds my domain registry. I have a GoDaddy registration. I won’t renew although I had it for a number of years. Their service is very basic and they try to nickle and dime you to death. An example is email. Here, I have access to unlimited email. There it is one email account and a set of redirection option to forward others. To get more, I would pay extra.

When I quit doing it for hire, I blogged there for a while and lost a lot of it because their format was non-standard I didn’t transfer easily. When I switched servers last year, everything reload and I was up and running on the new server in short order with everything transported.

What are you looking to do?

5. December 26th, 2011 at 17:14 | #5

You got it totally wrong — at was GRANDMA who got run over by a reindeer.

tyia

6. December 26th, 2011 at 17:59 | #6

You can go with the obvious.  But, Santa didn’t either, did he?

1. No trackbacks yet.